2018 PPR WR Projected Points Calculator
In order to assist you find the most targeted and heavily utilized wide receivers in PPR formatted games we have built out our version of a WR target calculator and roadmap.
The road map bar chart and table (first bar graph on this page) should be used to determine which teams utilize wide receivers the most in the passing game. If used correctly with the pie chart below it is extremely useful in order to identify the best wide receivers AND pass heavy WR offenses.
The bar chart below is linked to the table directly below it. Please take a quick look over the legend below to familiarize yourself with the labeling & presentation.
- Rk – rank by STANDARD scoring – so you can see both PPR & STD rank in one view
- Trgts – Amount of times team specifically targeted WR’s on passing attempts
- Rec – Amount of team WR receptions
- Rec Yds – Amount of WR receiving yards by team
- Rec Tds – Passing TD’s caught by wide receivers
- Pts – Standard Scoring Fantasy Points scored by Wide Receivers for Team in question
- PPR Pts – PPR Scoring Fantasy Points scored by Wide Receivers for Team in question
|Tm||Trgts||Rec||Rec Yds||Rec Tds||Pts||PPR Pts|
|wdt_ID||Tm||Trgts||Rec||Rec Yds||Rec Tds||Pts||PPR Pts|
After using the bar chart above to identify the teams that utilize wide receivers the most – use the table the donut chart below to evaluate specific teams and individual players.
Simply change the filter that is applied on the “Tm” column – default value is “Pit” and the sort is on PPR Pts per game. You can add more than the default of 5 players by using the drop-down next to the table, and also remove players by clicking on their name above the donut chart.
|Nm||Tm||Trgt||Rec||Rec Yds||Rec Td||Pts||PPR Pts|
|wdt_ID||Nm||Tm||Trgt||Rec||Rec Yds||Rec Td||Pts||PPR Pts|
|2||Odell Beckham Jr||NYG||157||94||1,291||11||196.50||290.50|